Saturday, November 12, 2011

Trip Recap

All in all, Villahermosa Round 3 was great. It had it's low moments, and there was plenty of forced positive self-talking going on, but I made it back in one piece, a better woman for the journey.

Here are some of my favorite parts of the trip...


I LOVE breakfast (favorite meal), and having breakfast on trips is always something I look forward to. I got really attached to this exact breakfast in 2010: Raisin Brain, bananas, watermelon, oats and plain yogurt. Yum!
I was really cultured and ate Chili's Margarita Chicken almost every day.
I worked out and flexed it up for you.
I ate DELICIOUS complimentary chocolate covered strawberries (two tuxedos?). I also enjoyed complimentary wine every night. Perfecto.
I watched my favorite blonde Bond while enjoying said strawberries and wine.
And my last day there, we had a massive barbeque, and enjoyed it...in the warehouse. Love these peeps.
Of course, these are my real peeps. Love their squishy little bodies!

November Goal Update:
$29.50 spent on food as of 11/8/11
41.5 miles+weights+35 minutes of cycling+plyometrics as of 11/8/11
Food log in full swing. Apparently I cannot be trusted with Airheads, candied walnuts, or pretzels-and-Laughing Cow cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment