Disclaimer: by "these days" I mean I discovered them within the last week and have been totes obsessed for a period of time lasting no longer than 4 days (so far). But I'm REALLY obsessed, so it seems like much longer.
1. My feelings about coconut range from disinterested to dislike. My feelings about chocolate milk are simple: LOVE the stuff, HATE the cals/fat. Chocolate milk, then, usually gets passed over for fear of developing elephantbutt or rhinorear. HOWEVER. Thanks to an impromptu trip to the Kroger (booo) in the Heights (yayyyy!), I came upon THIS:
|Zico Chocolate Coconut Water|
|Not too shabs, Zico!|
2. I have my shows. Like, the shows I DVR, the shows I neglect friends for, the guilty pleasure shows, my Food Network shows...I don't watch a ton of TV, but I'm loyal to my shows.
- Breaking Bad, fave show of all time
- Big Bang Theory
- Giada at Home
- Rachel Ray's Week in a Day
- Brunch @ Bobby's
- And the old, retired classics: Sex and the City, LOST, the Sopranos
Takes a big shift in the force or strong recommendation from qualified recommenders for me to add a show to the lineup. Rarely, do I stumble upon them of my own accord...Rarely, but sometimes, it does happen...
|New Girl on Fox|
|Hi, Zooey and Jake. Y'all are starring characters in such a cute little new show!|
Which brings me to my next topic: my type. Turns out, Jake Johnson is a perfect example. Let me break it down for you. I don't like preps, jocks or yuppies. The boys who attract my attention are the opposite of trendy, poised and generic. I guess, to coin a new category, you'd call him caveman-geeky-chic. See below.
|Caveman-geeky-chic. Looks like he might occassionally mispell his own name, punch out strangers for talking smack about a family member, shave infrequently enough to where it's a surprise when babyface appears, laugh really loudly, enjoy being dirty and sweaty...and yet, he brushes his perfect teeth 3 times a day, loves to cook, kills it at work, knows what's up with hair product, adores dogs - even mine- and can run a sub-4 marathon. Oh, and he doesn't - would never - wear Vibrams.|
Some would suggest such a man doesn't exist and that I'm projecting huge parts of myself onto this phantom-man. I say suck it, he's out there, and I will knock you out so fast for ever doubting me.
These are the things making me really happy right now. Enjoy!
November Goal Update:
$7 spent on food as of 11/4/11
6 miles+weights as of 11/4/11
Food log in full swing. Somehow consumed an embarrasingly large number of