Monday, November 28, 2011

Last Night in Anchorage (and what a RICO experience!)

Lauren and I set out for our last night on the town. First stop, chocolate!

I was obsessed with this store. You'll see why in a few seconds.

Just us 3 little bears! (Yep, still wearing my signature Alaska gear.)


Drooooooool.


THIS is why I love this store. The chocolate bar. Zomg. (Please focus your attention on the choco-rista behind the counter there. He plays a starring role in the events of tonight.)


He forced us to try chocolate covered bacon. Not a fan. Nope.

Those Kokamakalekurumu (the pronunciation is debatable) caramels were my Alaskan obsesh. I ate my weight in these salted morsels. Yumm!

Having an Eyes Wide Shut experience with my caramels.

And now, my favorite moment in Alaska: the choco-rista, Rico G., TOTALLY slipped Lauren his number! Sham-on!

Tonight was the best way to end this perfect vacation. Lauren and I indulged in chocolates of all sorts, Lauren got some digits from an Alaskan stallion and then we consumed ridiculously delicious Thai food. All in all, I give this trip 8 out of 8 stars. Alaska, the Last Frontier, was everything I expected and wanted and needed and more.




Back to the airport so soon, le sigh. Twelve hours of travel and I'll be back home, tired and totally satisfied. Alaska siempre!


No comments:

Post a Comment