Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Declaration (and a Bunch of Stuff from Pinterest)

Dear thoughts, I choose you. I can change you.

Dear memories, I choose you. You cannot hurt me.

Dear habits, I choose you. I choose healthy habits.

Dear mood swings, I choose you. You have no voice, no action, unless I say so.

Selah.

Patient and tough.

Amen! Amen and amen and amen.

Amazing. Who am I to ever be discontent?


I love this.


This one just makes me emotional every time.
I might be a little emotional today. Too much candy, not enough activity; random bursts of stress intermingled with all-consuming deadbrain. Fortunately got in 2.5 miles at lunch and plan to do more this evening. Focusing this afternoon/tonight on choices. I am in control. I choose to feed the good wolf.

No comments:

Post a Comment