Monday, November 28, 2011

Bodyrock.tv

I've been obsessed with Zuzana and the other body rockers for quite a while now. These quick workouts are INTENSE, like, slapyomomma insane.

(It took me quite a while to find a picture where her "pecs" were at least this clothed.)
That's a little better.
Sometimes she looks like a femmebot.
Oh Zuzana...
 Anyways, as previously mentioned, marathon training has made me a little cushier than I like to be, so I am excited to knock those 26.2 miles out, and then get back to my regularly scheduled ass-kicking program. Bodyrocking and lots and lots of spinning to come.

Of course, in defiance of the pain and sweat to come, I've done a lot of this to celebrate my last day of vacation:

Falling prey to Cyber Monday deals. Destroying my Google Reader. Making nice with Dr. Andrew Weil.
Lauren had training today so Sophie and I have been blogging and going on snowy walks...and watching Bodyrock clips. Visualization is critical, you know! This afternoon we're gonna paint Anchorage red for one more night before I fly out.

I really can't wait to get my arms around these two little boys.

Old Toot and Mr. Stinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment