Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thankful Thursday

1. Awkward moments. Always, always thankful for awkward moments.

About to plant a big wet one on Ms. Dale...when all of the sudden...


CAUGHT! Interrupted by a very embarrassed Logan's waiter. Obviously we snapped back as though everything was tooootally normal. Love akward moments!!

2. Jackie Evancho. Don't ask. When you're in a hotel in a foreign place against your will, strange things happen; in Odessa, I fell in love with peanuts and Jackie Evancho, this 10-year-old opera (?!) prodigy. Why do I love this? I don't know, but I listened to her on PBS for like an hour tonight. Here she is belting out Angel by Sarah McLachlan.  




3. Going home to boys in Christmas sweaters!

I really just want to kiss him on the lips right now!

Benny is busting out at the seams of his sweater. His is more of a cowl-neck. :) Hi squishy boy!

My mini-goal for the day - to eat a little less and leave a little food on the plate - was a success at lunch and dinner. For some semblance of a workout, I did three rounds of this Bodyrock circuit. It really did rain sweat!

Our flight doesn't land until around 7 tomorrow evening. This will be the first weekend in forever that I don't have to wake up at 5 am (or earlier) on Saturday morning for a run! Add that to the things-to-be-thankful-for list! My mom and I are going to do some work moving out of my apartment and then treat ourselves to something lovely and relaxing. A good weekend ensues, my friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment