This year, however...this year has been extra special. Without further ado, here are the highlights (in order of how they come to my memory, which might be in order of importance, or impact...I don't know):
1. My first marathon
2. Going to Alaska
3. Post-Run Brunches
4. Meeting my 323 girls
5. Monthly Book Clubs
6. Going to Canada a couple times (pre-return to blogging)
7. Running with Kenyan Way
8. Having more time for these guys:
9. Going on some dates with a couple really cool guys...and deciding potential relationships aren't what I'm interested in right now.
10. All the fun people I've met by choosing single life
11. Finally getting my windshield fixed after, like, 2 years
12. Returning to the blogosphere
13. Having time for books. Lots and lots of glorious books
14. Getting a juicer
15. Getting into grad school (Oh yeah! I keep forgetting!)
16. Meeting my new therapist, Carole. So, so thankful for her!
17. My kindle
18. Breaking Bad, American Horror Story, Big Bang Theory and New Girl
19. Learning more and more and more about Houston
20. And last but not least...
....All the froyos in the world!
I hope your year has been everything and more you wished for, and I'll be wishing all the best for you in the new year!