Friday, October 21, 2011

On the Run

2011 has been a strange year. Hell, most of 2010 was a strange year.

2011 has also been exceptional, and I'm so excited to get back into blogging, getting y'all up to speed.

Tonight, I'm going to scaryoke. That's Scary (as in, Halloween) + Karoake (embarrasing, way-too-loud singing), and I've got quite the costume waiting for me.

It's hard for me to believe that Roger became my firstborn furbaby almost two years ago on Halloween. Time has truly flown...well, probably not for him because he spends the majority of his days sleeping, humping his brother, and picking out the round bits of kibble from his food bowl (which we call the nuggets), leaving Benny to eat the other, non-round bits (which we refer to as the vegetables).


I love my life. I really, really do. Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment