Monday, January 2, 2012

Back to the Grind

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't sad about going back to work tomorrow. These past two weeks have FLOWN by, and every bit of the time off has been glorious.

They say all good things must come to an end, but I'm looking forward to the little sweet spots that come with the grind. Working isn't always my favorite thing, but obviously I have no choice, and I believe there's a lot of wisdom and growth to be found in doing the things you HAVE to do, rather than only the things you WANT to do.

Maybe someday my have to's and want to's will align. :)

To send off my vacation, I went to the dog park, the movies and the grocery store. Two of those things I really enjoyed. I worked out, I ate some delicious ice cream, I even meditated and now I'm winding down with some journaling and reading.

Five a.m. is gonna come way. too. fast.

1 comment: