Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday!

It’s Girl Scout cookie week here at NOV. They are like tiny, delicious little demons turning up everywhere! If I haven’t gained 5 pounds, it’s only because I’ve gained 10. I’ve been trying to make myself work out, but taking Jackie on our walks is as far as I’ve gotten. She is ridiculous (stubborn and moody) and definitely needs help from Cesar! In Australia (and I saw it on some weird channel here, too) there’s a show called “It’s Me or the Dog.” Terrible imitation – the kind that only makes you miss the original even more.

Since I’m still in training, but my trainer is in Louisiana, it’s been a super slow week. Not fun. I’ve been working on budgets and personal expense reports today, trying to figure out the best way to pay off my student loans as soon as possible. Excel, baby!!!!! I’m not really that excited about it….

I need to stop drinking white wine before bed.

San Marvelous tonight, probably SA tomorrow! Obviously the gas piece of my pie chart is ENORMOUS, even for such a sexy little fuel efficient car, and my goal is to take it down next month. Other reductions include clothes, fast food, the doctor visits, books and Walgreens (how do I spend so much there?!?).

No comments:

Post a Comment