Monday, March 30, 2009

“You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, that my heart may sing to you and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks forever.”
Psalm 30:11-12

This was a wonderful weekend...

My dad's birthday dinner was Friday. I love my family sooho much. We are a favorite family at Ming Court; the owner even gave my dad a gift!

Saturday Charlie and I went to a super swanky wedding; I've never had such good champagne. The couple was one of those that you can't help but love because they are so original in their love for each other. Bailey looked incredible, but then again I'm always amazed at how beautiful brides are!

Sunday we went to Hermann park again. This is becoming a Sunday ritual, and I love it. We played soccer, had a picnic lunch, played frisbee and cruised around. Relaxing and lovely. :)

Now, it's the work week again. I'm crazy busy this week, which is great because I'm off on Friday and want this week to fly by!

No comments:

Post a Comment