Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Day-O, Hooraaaaay-O!

Today has been a great day! It started with an early morning meeting with my new boss, who is 27, female and a rockstar. She was one of the pioneer interns in the program I’m in now, so she understands exactly where I’m at and in what directions I need to go in order to be as successful as she has been. I’m SUPER excited about this shift in responsibilities and tasks. Two words: International travel. YES!

Last night was a good night, too. I was supposed to go to a pilates studio with a co-worker but she got sick, which freed up the night for me to do a little arts n’ craftsing to the new Kelly Clarkson CD.

And really, I don’t want to brag, but I ALSO had a spectacular peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch. Sigh - does it get better than that? YES IT DOES! NOV is hugely involved in United Way Houston, and there’s an ice cream social in 30 minutes for all donors. Heyoooo! Then I get to go home and go to yoga! Too many exclamation marks!

I’m overly blessed. Overwhelmed by the goodness of God. Evermore thankful and humbled by Him.

Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands. - Deuteronomy 7:9

No comments:

Post a Comment