Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Flyin' By!



The end of the year is coming up quickly! This Thanksgiving was my favorite by far. I have a feeling this Christmas - in Portland, YES! - will be one of my favorites as well. Roger is growing up way too fast and is rip-roaring around the place at dizzying paces!





I am a big New Year's resolutions fan. I know a lot of people aren't, and I judge all of you for that. I gave up Diet Coke for 2009. It's the only resolution I can remember, and therefore probably the only one I kept.




What's the challenge for 2010, you ask? This is my newest sacrifice:




That's right. Chocolate. I definitely didn't think I could do without my precious Coke Zero/Diet Coke for a year, and that turned out to be relatively easy. But chocolate? Just the thought makes me grab a Toblerone and tear into it like there's no tomorrow.

I'm also resolving to run a half marathon in the first half of 2010.

Both of these things are requiring courage in even ATTEMPTING to complete them. But I'm excited and challenged and therefore satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment